Military Records

Wartime vets who entered the service from Massachusetts:

To obtain copies of military service records, call War Records at the Adjutant General’s office in Milford at 508-233-7780

You will need to provide:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Date of Birth
  • Town from which you entered service
  • Branch
  • Service number
  • Social Security Number

All other veterans seeking records:

All other records must be obtained from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. For more information on this please contact your local Veterans Service Officer at 978-929-6614.