Phone: (978) 929-6632
Meetings are typically held on the second and fourth Monday of every month from 7:30 - 10:00 PM. Please check the calendar for official meeting postings.
View the Board of Health Calendar
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
View the Committee Membership List
The Board of Health is charged with protecting the overall public health of the citizens of Acton. Although there are many septic issues brought before the Board, some of the other duties of the Board are:
- The granting of Hazardous Materials Control Permits
- Acting on any special requests made to the Board of Health by residents or businesses in Town
Additional responsibilities include:
- Monitoring public health and environmental matters
- Setting policies for issues concerning public health
- Overseeing the Health Department staff