Serviced by shuttle administered by the Minute Van Rail Shuttle,
Parking - General Rules
- Park in marked parking spaces only.
- Vehicles will be ticketed and may be towed, if not parked in a marked parking space.
- Handicap Accessible parking is free and is open to Acton residents and non-residents.
- No overnight parking is allowed (South Acton Main Commuter Lot on Central Street is excluded from this rule)
- Winter Parking Ban: No person shall allow, permit or suffer any vehicle in his name, other than one acting
in an emergency, to be parked in the following location for a period of time longer than one (1) hour between
the hours of 1:00am and 6:00am of any day from November 1 to April 1. (South Acton Main Commuter Lot on Central
Street is excluded from this rule)
South Acton Main Commuter Lot, Central Street
Fee - $100/year or $14/month
- Bicycle lockers are available for rent at the South Acton Train Station. Bicycle lockers provide bicycles and accessories with a high level of security against theft and with superior protection against adverse weather conditions. They also provide a guaranteed parking space for bicycle commuters.
- Each renter must pay a $50.00 security deposit, which is refundable after the key is returned and the locker is left in satisfactory condition.
- For more information, contact the Acton Municipal Department at (978) 929-7744, or by e-mail at email@example.com.